mineprex : 24.212.22.12 Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
The A 64 Cycle tracks.

Répondre au sujet    mineprex : 24.212.22.12 Index du Forum » Flatout 2 » Discussion Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
The A 64 Cycle tracks.
Auteur Message
AlexAmery
Membre

Message The A 64 Cycle tracks. Répondre en citant
Hi,

The cycle tracks alongside the A64 have been suggested to the forum as a model for the future of cycling provision in the UK.I've taken some pics and signed up to flickr to display them so people can see what these "facilities" are really like to make their own judgment. The result appears - to me at least, and I only took the pics today so it's all fresh in my mind - as a hotch-potch of GIVE WAY markings. Obviously, I've not included pics of the bits in between the junctions, except for a couple of examples of the neglect. Most of the pics were taken between Tadcaster and York, but the strange mess in the first couple of pics is near what used to be called Bramham Crossroads and is now the interchange between the A1(M) and the A64. The unprotected crossing in the third pic is signed to approaching traffic as for pedestrians, cyclists and horses.

For More Details:-
Video content production agency

Thanks!

Ven 1 Juin - 09:20 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 1 Juin - 09:20 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    mineprex : 24.212.22.12 Index du Forum » Flatout 2 » Discussion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation