mineprex : 24.212.22.12 Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Internet went out during thunderstorm, started up PS3?

Répondre au sujet    mineprex : 24.212.22.12 Index du Forum » Minecraft » Information Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Internet went out during thunderstorm, started up PS3?
Auteur Message
Williamhawk
Membre

Message Internet went out during thunderstorm, started up PS3? Répondre en citant
Hi,

It says that I needed the internet to set the time and date as this content has a time limit. How do I dodge this? I did pay $5-$10 for these games and I'm unable to play the PS1 & PS2 games that I downloaded onto my console. I have 20 PS1 games, 5 PS2 games, and 9 PS3 games and almost none of them work without the usage of the internet which I didn't have at the time.

A strange thing happened was that I was still able to play Plants Vs. Zombies but I bought that game in 2013 and most of the PS1 classics and PS2 were bought after Summer 2015. How do I dodge and get around this "content has a time limit"?

Please Help.

Thanks,

for more you can check: https://forum.fortinet.com/

SaaS Product Marketing Videos

Ven 22 Déc - 11:40 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 22 Déc - 11:40 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    mineprex : 24.212.22.12 Index du Forum » Minecraft » Information Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation